welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
9:27 AM
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
If it does... PLEASE EVERYONE PLEASE CALL ME TO HELP!! I WILL!! Just to get some extras fats off me!! I really don't understand why some people just can't help out each other a bit... does it really hurts to help somebody?? I don't think so... okay some times u might juz doesn't have the mood to do it.... say it out if its reasonable people would not force u to help if it isn't then get ur ass to work pls... I just don't noe why some people can't help out... u obviously noe that someone has been working the whole day and you came in the later of the day and still expects people to do everything for u... then what are u working for?? If you are not u can get out of that bloody place pls... for ur own n others... I noe it sounds bad saying like that but u noe if u have to tolerate for such of things for too long i'm afraid that one day i will become VERI SARCASTIC!! and i mean it... alright maybe i should reflect it on myself too... even if i really hard to help someone that i don't like some how i will still get it done but most probably for someone else sakes of course.... if it is for someone i hate don't ever think about it... haiz~ really don't wan my morning to be wasted on such post but oh wells so long it makes me feel better... lesson still not starting hope that it will drag to our lunch time.... q(>_<)p